New Civil Services Study Centre by State Government at ATI, Kolkata, West Bengal
Urgent Updates : Orientation and Mentoring sessions will be held on 2nd February 2014 (Sunday) from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm at ATI. All admitted candidates are requested to take seats in their respective classrooms by 1.45 pm as per the following table. Batch Admission No. Classroom Building Floor A AD 1 – AD 70 New Seminar Hall 1 Annexe Ground B AD 71 – AD 160 New Seminar Hall 3 Annexe 2nd C AD 161 – AD 220 Seba Main 2nd D AD 221 – AD 347 Pragna Main 2nd 4 consecutive interactive sessions will be held with each batch with different faculty successively. Session Time 1 2.00 – 3.00 pm 2 3.00 – 4.00 pm 3 4.00 – 5.00 pm 4 5.00 – 6.00 pm
Good news for all Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS, IFoS & other Central Govt. Group-A Category services) aspirants of West Bengal. Government of West Bengal is starting a Civil Services Study Centre (CSSC) at Administrative Training Institute (ATI), Salt Lake, Kolkata on 25th January, 2014. The Civil Services Examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment to IAS, IPS and other Central Services. Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination is due to be held in August, 2014. Minimum qualification for appearing in Civil Services Examination is a degree from a recognized University. Students seeking admission for coaching in ATI for Civil Services Examination have to apply for the admission test. Result of the admission test will be intimated to the selected candidates by e-Mail or SMS and pasted on ATI Notice Board and will also be available at the website of the Institute (www.atiwb.gov.in).
Course Fees: The course fee is Rs.1000/-per month (Rs. 500/-per month for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Interested candidates eligible to appear in Civil Service Examination, 2014 (Preliminary) due in August, 2014 may apply.
- They have to apply in prescribed APPLICATION FORM (available in this website and ATI, Kolkata) and submit the same between 17th to 21st January, 2014 (except Sunday) at ATI between 11am to 3pm.
- Admission Test Fee is Rs.100/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates), to be deposited in cash.
- Admission Test will be conducted at ATI on 22nd January 2014.
- Date & Time of Test will be indicated on Admit Card during the registration of the application.
- Those applicants who have qualified in Preliminary or Main Exam of Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC or West Bengal Civil Services “Group A” conducted by WBPSC, may be admitted directly without Admission Test on payment of the course fee. Those applicants may submit their application for admission in ADMISSION FORM and deposit the same with Course Fee for one month (non-refundable).
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel any or all application without assigning any reason thereof.
- The admitted students will have to qualify in periodic tests for continuation of their coaching.
- Failure in the periodic evaluation or lack of 80% attendance may lead to their discontinuation.
For further queries & correspondence, contact:
Mr. KAUSHIK GHOSH
Civil Service Study Center (CSSC),
Administrative Training Institute (ATI), Government of West Bengal,
Block FC, Sector III, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700106.
Email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Reach: Route Map of ATI, Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Click here to Download APPLICATION FORM for Admission Test
- Click here to Download ADMISSION FORM
- Click here to Download APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Click here to Download ADVERTISMENT in Bengali
- Click here to Download ADVERTISMENT in English