How to Deposit Payment of Examination Fees Online for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2013
Hopw you have already read the UPSC Notification on CSE2013, Important Instructions of Application and Checked the Step by Step Correct instructions to Fillup the Online Application form Part-I and Part-II. So now you’ve to read this in detail to know the process of payment (offline or online) for this year’s CSE exam. There is three way to deposit the Exam Fee. You can pay online using your Credit/Debit Card or SBI/SBI Group’s Internet Banking Account. If you’re unable to do so, then you can obviously deposit the same in any SBI or SBI Group Bank’s branches sprawl over the India.
Procedure of Payment of Exam Fees Online for Civil Services Exam 2013
- A fresh page opens up indicating your Registration Id and showing three options of payments, viz, “Pay by Cash”; “Pay by Card” and “Pay by Net Banking” each option accompanied with a radio button.
- Click on the radio button corresponding to the choice of your payment and then click on CONTINUE.
- If paying by cash, fresh window opens wherein TRANSACTION Id given by the State Bank of India and Date of Transaction is to be filled in. The TRANSACTION Id given by the BANK is to be a SEVEN OR EIGHT DIGIT NUMERIC CHARACTER, which is to be filled in the Transaction-Id field.
- Considering the All India spread of the SBI there is a possibility of writing of Transaction ID on the Pay-in-slip by the bank staff variously as TId - 0012121212 OR J – 0012121212 OR 0012121212 etc. if in eight digits OR AS TId - 001212121 OR J – 001212121 OR 001212121 etc if in seven digits. CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO FILL IN ONLY THE LAST 12121212
- After filling in Transaction Id and Date of Transaction Click CONTINUE. A fresh page opens indicating payment details filled in. After verification Click SUBMIT. Fresh page opens intimating submission of payment details and prompting to PROCEED to complete uploading of Photo and Signature.
- Candidates opting to pay through Visa/Master Credit/Debit card or STATE BANK OF INDIA/STATE BANK OF BIKANER & JAIPUR/STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD/STATE BANK OF MYSORE/STATE BANK OF PATIALA/STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE Internet Banking facility would be directed to their respective sites and after completing payment process would be directed back intimating payment details and prompted to PROCEED to complete uploading of Photo and Signature.
Note: If the candidate has opted for the fee remission in the PART-I Registration these payment option and pages will not be shown to him and he will be directed to the photograph & signature specimen uploading page.