Instruction to Fillup Online Application Form (Part-II) Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2013
Please find the procedure for Filling Up the PART-II Online Application Form and Registration Process of Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2013. Follow the below step by step instructions -
PART-II REGISTRATION COMPRISES FOUR STEPS:-
- UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH
- UPLOADING OF SIGNATURE
- FEE PAYMENT
- EXAMINATION CENTRE HAS TO BE CHOSEN FROM THE AVAILABLE DROP DOWN MENU.
FOR FEE PAYMENT CANDIDATES HAVE THREE OPTIONS:-
- THEY CAN PAY CASH AT ANY BRANCH OF STATE BANK OF INDIA THROUGH THE PAY-IN-SLIP GENERATED BY THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS.
- THEY CAN PAY ONLINE USING THE INTERNET BANKING FACILITY OF THE STATE BANK OF INDIA/STATE BANK OF BIKANER & JAIPUR/STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD/STATE BANK OF MYSORE/STATE BANK OF PATIALA/ STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE IF THEY ARE CUSTOMERS OF THESE BANKS AND HAVING THEIR INTERNET BANKING FACILITY.
- THEY CAN PAY ONLINE USING ANY VISA/MASTER DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD ISSUED BY ANY BANK/INSTITUTION.
N.B. THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS DOES NOT TAKE THE FEE EXEMPT CATEGORY CANDIDATES (i.e. SC, ST, PH and Female CANDIDATES) THROUGH THE FEE PAYMENT AND FEE DETAILS SUBMISSION STEPS AND AFTER FILLING UP PART I REGISTRATION THEY CAN STRAIGHTAWAY PROCEED TO PART-II REGISTRATION BY USING THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF LAST PAGE OF THE PART-I REGISTRATION.
BEFORE PROCEEDING TO FILL IN PART – II REGISTRATION CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE:
- That if paying through cash at SBI, they have paid the requisite fee at any branches of the SBI and obtained TRANSACTION ID. In the other two online modes of payments, Transaction ID is generated and filled in automatically.
- That they have scanned images of their photograph and signature # in .jpg format, each of which should not exceed 40 KB in size and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB in size for the signature.
- Each of the scanned images of the photograph/signature should not exceed 40 KB in size (for photograph, the pixel size is 140 pixels height x 110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width) and also to be ensured that the uploaded photograph/signature are proper.
# The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper with Black Ink pen.
[Candidates using MSWindow/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpg format not exceeding 40KB by using MSPaint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced to desired size by using crop and then resize option (please see point 3 above for the pixel sizes) in the 'Image' menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.]
Part II Registration
If you have logged out after completing Part-I Registration, go through the following steps for Part-II Registration:
- Log on to http://www.upsconline.nic.in/.
- Place the mouse over the ‘Examination’ menu. The link would display a set of two options namely “PART-I Registration” and “PART-II Registration”.
- Click on Part-II Registration.
- In the dialog box which opens up, fill in your REGISTRATION Id and Date of Birth (DOB) and then press SUBMIT button.
Other topics you may like to read
Related Posts You May Like to Read
Tags: CSE 2013 Online Application Form, How to Apply Forest Service 2013, How to Apply IAS, How to Apply IFS, How to Apply Indian Forest Service Exam, How to Apply IPS, How to submit UPSC Form, IAS Application Procedure, Indian Forest Services Prelim Exam 2013, Instructions for Online Form Submission of CSE2013, Online Application of Civil Service Exam, Procedure to Fillup UPSC CSE Form