Important Instructions for UPSC Civil Services Prelim Examination 2013
Hope you all have checked the Notification of Civil Services Prelim Examination 2013. For your convenience we’ve compiled the all important information regarding this mega Civil Service Exam of our country in a nutshell in our Civil Service Preparation Portal. Please find below the list of -
- Candidates applying for Civil Services Examination or Indian Forest Service Examination or both will have to fill in this common Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to go through the common reasons on account of which online applications may be rejected by the Commission. These may be carefully noted so that chances of application being rejected are minimized to the best possible extent.
- The Experience of Commission (UPSC) shows that major rejections happen due to the following reasons.
- Application being rejected on the grounds of bad quality of uploaded photograph. Sample 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- Application being rejected on the grounds of bad quality of uploaded signature. Sample 1 2 3 4
- Application being rejected on the grounds of swapping of photograph with that of signature. Sample 1
- Application rejected due to submission of photograph only, i.e no signature submitted or photograph submitted at the place of signature as well. Sample 1
- Application rejected due to submission of signature only, i.e no photograph submitted or signature submitted at the place of photograph as well. Sample 1
- Only PART-I of the application being submitted to the Commission and not submitting PART-II. This renders the application as incomplete. Sample 1
- Multiple applications submitted. However fee deposited (TID** ) against a particular application (RID*) being mentioned for some application having a different RID. Sample 1 2 3
- Applicant submitted PART-I and paid fee as well, but did/could not complete PART-II i.e. failed to submit photograph and signature. Sample1
- Application being rejected on the grounds of non submission of payment proof to the Commission within specified time in case of fictitious payment ***cases (which are intimated to the applicant through e-mail as well as published on the website of the Commission within 2 weeks after the last date of receipt of online application).
- Candidate may click here to download exhaustive samples of rejected applications (.pdf) in .ZIP Format
- For the sake of guidance to the applicants, one sample application form, complete in all respects has been provided here, please click here to download.
* RID is Registration ID, which is generated by the system when the applicant completes PART-I registration of his application.
** TID is Transaction ID, which is given by Bank official when the applications deposits his/her fee through cash mode and it is automatically generated when Internet Banking or credit/debit card mode is used for making the fee payment.
***Fictitious payment cases are those cases for which the Commission does not receive any information from the bank authorities to which the applicant has claimed to have deposited his/her fees.
Other topics you may like to read
Related Posts You May Like to Read
Tags: Cause of Rejection of UPSC Civil Service Exam Application Form, CSE Guidelines, FAQ on Civil Service Exam Form Fillup, How to Apply Forest Service 2013, How to Apply IAS, How to Apply IFS, How to Apply Indian Forest Service Exam, How to Apply IPS, How to submit UPSC Form, IAS Application Procedure, Indian Forest Services Prelim Exam 2013, Instructions for UPSC Civil Services Prelim Examination 2013