Current Affairs on National Topics 30-31December 2012
Funeral of Delhi Brave Heart, Asiatic Elephant death in Odisha Railway Track, Astonishing verdict of Supreme Court on disclosing the identity of interview board members on RTI Act
Please find a list of Indian Current News and Events which is carefully chosen as well as selected to deliver you an ready-made exam oriented notes on different national level news of the 30th & 31st December 2012.
National News/Events of 30 December 2013
- The funeral ceremony of the Delhi Brave Heart has been taken place in a Dwaraka Crematorium in Delhi who lost her 13 day long battle against death on 29th December 2013 in Singapore’s Elizabeth Hospiral after his fatal gangrape which tool place in a running bus in the national capital on 16th December 2013.
- Six (6) Asiatic Elephant killed (run over) in a train mishap between Rambha and Guma Railway station in Odisha. The incident happened while the tusker herd collided with the Coromandel Super Fast Express.
- In an astonishing verdict of the guardian of Indian Constitution, Supreme Court has told that the name of the interviewer in any recruitment board in India will not be disclosed under any circumstance due to their individual security. Even if the same will be filed under the Right to Information, the candidate of any recruitment/job examination will not be entertained regarding the identity of the board members.
National News/Events of 31 December 2013
- Indian President Mr. Pranab Mukhopadhyay (Mukherjee) has inaugurated the P. V. Narasimha Rao Memorial Lecture (Speech) in the Jubilee Hall in Andhra Pradesh capital Hyderabad city. The President highlighted the ‘Look East’ theory of the Former Prime Minister of India and described its efficiency in pioneering our nation in time of foreign diplomatic crisis.
- As per earlier assurance of Finance Minister P. Chidambaram the Cash Transfer facility (cash subsidy service) has been started in 20 districts instead of 43 districts. The subsidized money (like LPG subsidy or Agricultural subsidy etc.) will be directly credited in individual’s personal savings account which will be interlinked with AADHAR Card (UIAID/UID Number).
Our National Current Affairs experts working on this modules under General Studies>Current Affairs Topics>Indian National division to produce not only a comprehensive job oriented but also easy to learn and remember best quality study materials on Indian current affairs for UPSC, State PSC, SSC, IBPS competitive exams and all Government jobs/services recruitment competitive examinations.
Other topics you may like to read
Related Posts You May Like to Read
Tags: CA 2012, CSAT Current Affairs, Current Affairs 2012, Current Affairs December 2012, Current Affairs January 2013, Govt Exam Current Affairs, IAS Current Affairs, national ca, national current affairs, WBCS Current Affairs, WBCS Current Affairs 2012, WBCS Current Affairs 2013