Current Affairs on International Topics 23,24,25,26,27,28,29 December 2012
Baghdad Blast, New Egyptian Constitution, Japan King Akihito, Putin Visits, US Police Killed in Afghanistan, Moscow ISKCON, Syria Air Air-force bombing, Christmas, Kazakhstan Air Crash, Osama Bin Laden paid bribe to Pakistani Revenue officer, US newsmagazine Newsweek, Mandela Recovered from Illness, Sr. George Bush Ill, Benazir Bhutto 5th Death Anniversary, Chief of Syrian Army Police Defected Govt, Snow storm hits USA, 5% increase in UN Budget 2012-13, Highest & Lowest Internet Users – Iceland & Timor-Leste.
You can find a list of carefully chosen as well as selected International Current News and Events below. This just for you as we want to deliver you an ready-made exam oriented notes on different international level news of the last week of December 2012.
International News/Events of 23 December 2012
- 4 person killed in a blast in Baghdad, Iran
- Islamist Brotherhood claimed that 63.8% of Egyptian people voted for the new constitution. This political party of Egypt is supporting the different steps of newly elected President Mohamed Morsi.
- In his 80th birth anniversary celebration, the Emperor (King) of Japan, Akihito conveys the citizen regarding the serious issue of increasing Senior Citizens in the country.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin arrived India for just 18 hours (23-24 December) short visit to sign a US$ 400 crore defense treaty.
International News/Events of 24 December 2012
- A United States Police Adviser in Afghanistan was killed by a Pathan Women Police in the capital city of Kabul. The incident took place just the outside of the Police Head Quarter. According to US source, till date almost in total 62 personnel lost their life in sabotage.
- Russian Administration finalized to destroy the only Hindu Temple situated in Russian capital Moscow, the Temple of ISKCON.
- A warplane of Syrian state army bombed a bakery in Halfaya town. The army had to leave the town after defeating by the rebel man few days ago. It was come to notice that atleast 100 people massacred in this pre-Christmas attack by Syrian army.
International News/Events of 25 December 2012
- Christmas Day celebrated throughout the globe. The birth place of Jesus Christ, Jerusalem enjoyed and celebrated Christmas a bit more this year with fanfare as just few days ago United Nations recognized their country, Palestine.
- But the show was not so cool in Connecticut, United States as just couple of days ago, a mishap took place. A crazy gunman killed 20 students and 6 teachers.
- A military aircraft crashed in Kazakhstan by taking life of 27 soldiers.
International News/Events of 26 December 2012
- Another interesting story just revealed in time of a document search in the house of Osama Bin Laden at Abbottabad in Pakistan. The Al-Queda supremo, Osama Bin Laden paid a bribe of 50,000 Pakistani Rupees to keep his identity secret and built the residence. It has been focused out from the ceased document of Osama from his Abotobad residence. A Revenue Officer, in charge of that Pakistani Revenue Department was arrested due to this corruption.
- The famous and 80 years old US newsmagazine, Newsweek will be no longer available in newsstands as the organization decided not to publish the print copy of the same due to its low subscription rate and advertisement revenue. But the electronic version of the same will be available online.
International News/Events of 27 December 2012
- Partially fit former South African President Nelson Mandela returned to his residential home in Johannesburg.
- Former United States President George H. W. Bush (Senior) admitted to a hospital in Houston due to critical illness.
- 5th Death Anniversary of former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Benazir Bhutto was celebrated. The person or organization behind her assassination is yet to be identified.
- Chief of Syrian Army Police, Abdul-Aziz Jassem al-Shallal,joined with the protester defecting the Government. He was one of the highest ranking military officials to current but dumped President Bashar al-Assad’s in Syria.
International News/Events of 28 December 2012
- Atleast fifteen dead due to a monster snow storm invasion in North-eastern provinces of United States of America.
- The member countries of United Nations (UN) agreed a 5% (i.e. a US$ 5.4 billion) increase of their annual budgetary expense for the financial year (FY) of 2012-2013. Decision was taken at its General Assembly Hall in New York. Almost all member nations have to pay more now.
International News/Events of 29 December 2012
- A survey conducted by the International Telecommunications Union revealed that one third (1/3) of the global population is now using Internet facility. Iceland is now the world highest Internet user having 97.8% of netizens among which 95% are using Broadband connection where Timor-Leste ranked last with 0.9 per cent.
Our International Current Affairs experts working on this modules under General Studies>Current Affairs Topics>International division to produce not only a comprehensive job oriented but also easy to learn and remember best quality study materials on International current affairs for UPSC, State PSC, SSC, IBPS competitive exams and all Government jobs/services recruitment competitive examinations.
We’re looking for your comments. Please rate this post, share with your friends and associates to grow us more.
Other topics you may like to read
Related Posts You May Like to Read
Tags: CA 2012, CSAT Current Affairs, Current Affairs 2012, Current Affairs December 2012, Govt Exam Current Affairs, IAS Current Affairs, International CA, International Current Affairs, International Events December 2012, WBCS Current Affairs