Current Affairs Miscellaneous Topics 30,31 December 2012 – 1,2,3,4,5 January 2013
Central Governments Capital Assitance to Nationalised Banks (BOB,SBI,UBI), Infrastructure Core Sector Industrial Growth in November 2012, Mr. Rajpal Singh Kahlon joined Kolkata (Calcutta) Port as the new Chairman, Status of Current Fiscal Cliff problem in United States of America, Status of Below Poverty Line (BPL) as per the Millennium Development Goal (MDG) 2015, FM indicates Huge Increase in Gold Import may hike Gold Price, Cyrus Pallonji Mistry conveyed his message as new Tata Group Chairman, US Court dismissed Satyam Scam/Fraud Case, Rajdhani Express by Leamder Paes Launched, Arunachal Pradesh wins Krishi Karma (Karman) Puraskar 2010-11, Famous National Award Winner Bengali Actor Banga Bibhushan Haradhan Bandopadhyay (Banerjee) Died
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 30 December 2012
- Central Government declared capital assistance worth Rs.1550 crore to Bank of Baroda. Earlier State Bank of India and Union Bank of India received the same capital aid worth Rs.3004 crore and Rs.1500 crore respectively.
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 31 December 2012
- Eight core sector industries` growth falls to 1.8% in November 2012.
- Controller General of Accounts announced that the Revenue Deficit (RD) increased to Rs.4.13 lakh crore in November 2012.
- Central Shipping Ministry announced the name of Mr. Rajpal Singh Kahlon as the new Chairman of Kolkata (Calcutta) Port.
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 01 January 2013
- United States at last has been exempted from the ‘Fiscal Cliff’. American Economy is now going under the threat of a huge amount of deficit (FD) which may hike the rate of tax for Americans if the loan limit will not be increased by the US Congress. This economic fluctuation in USA now-a-days is popularly known as ‘Fiscal Cliff’. All US citizens are now grateful to American senate to this fiscal solution.
- The rate of citizen lived Below Poverty Line (BPL) was 47.8% in the year of 1990. Keeping this in mind, Govt. of India took a new plan, named Millennium Development Goal (MDG) which was projected to decrease this BPL rate at 23.95 by the year of 2015. But a recent Government Survey shows that this projection will not match the previous goal, instead it’ll maximum bring down the BPL rate at 26.7% by 2015.
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 02 January 2013
- India has imported a huge amount of gold which is beyond of her actual requirement and its reflected to the Forex reserve worth USD 3870 which showed as a deficit in BOP of last 6 months. Central Finance Minister P. Chidambaram has indicated a hike in import duty of gold in near future.
- New Tata Group Chairman, Cyrus Pallonji Mistry conveyed his message to his employees for the first time and he confirmed a investment worth Rs.45000 crore in next 2 years.
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 03 January 2013
- A United States Court has dismissed the fraud case against 7 former directors of Satyam Computers.
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 04 January 2013
- Grand slam winner tennis player Leander Paes casted Hindi Feature Film – Rajdhani Express – has released today.
- Arunachal Pradesh has bagged the honour of ‘Krishi Karma (Karman) Puraskar’ for the production of highest amount of agricultural crops in the 2010-2011 Financial Year (FY).
Mixed Bag GK/CA of 05 January 2013
- Famous Bengali Actor Haradhan Bandopadhyay (Banerjee), 86 years old, has passed away. He was debuted in ‘Debdoot (Debdut)’ directed by Atanu Bandopadhyay in 1948. His last movie is still yet to release in 2013. He received National Award for best co-actor in ‘Krantikal’, a 2005 film. He was honoured with Banga Bibhushan Award (highest honour in West Bengal) by the state Govt.
Our Miscellaneous Current Affairs experts working on this modules under General Studies>Current Affairs Topics>Miscellaneous/Mixed Bag division to produce not only a comprehensive job oriented but also easy to learn and remember best quality study materials on miscellaneous current affairs for UPSC, State PSC, SSC, IBPS competitive exams and all Government jobs/services recruitment competitive examinations.
If you are looking for this type of more GK/CA updates then please sign-up our newsletter, share this page and promote our www.CivilServicePreparation.com portal to your friends. This will help us to grow more for your betterment in the Govt exam preparation.
Other topics you may like to read
Related Posts You May Like to Read
Tags: CA 2012, CA 2013, CSAT Current Affairs, Current Affairs 2012, Current Affairs 2013, Current Affairs December 2012, Current Affairs January 2013, economic current affairs, Govt Exam Current Affairs, IAS Current Affairs, india current affairs, mixed gk ca, WBCS Current Affairs 2013